Call now to get tree assist such as tree cleanup, tree clearance, bush drop, shrub fall, stump lop and much more around USA:

Call us now

Call +1 (855) 280-15-30

PaulS, Dec 11,

May 11, This tool is a JTA,"Universal transmission extension housing bushing tool". These kinds of tools are also called an"output shaft bushing tool". The silver and gold pieces on the right are for other transmissions, the black one on the tool itself is for the AODE and the T5. This pic is of the assembled stumpcutter.buzzted Reading Time: 6 mins. SST - Extension Housing Bushing Driver / Installer and Removal Kit Easy removal and installation of the extension housing bushing, without removing the extension housing.

For use on these Transmissions: GM,R, GM Borg-Warner T5 (Tremtec T-5)(World-Class T-5) Dimensions of tool for possible removal on other transmissions/5(12). This is the tail shaft bushing located in the tail shaft of your transmission that supports your driveshaft yolk. This product will fit Mustangs running a T-5, AOD, AODE, C4, C5 and Ford 4 speed transmissions. It is made from OE quality stamped steel and individually. Replaces Ford part number: B3TZ-7AB. -Fits Mustang with /5(15). Apr 10, I couldn't fix my leaking tailshaft without a bushing.

With the tool it's 20 minutes and all was good. I'm not sure what you would be losing sleep over. My concern was that the worn bushing allowed things to move enough that it may have damaged the rest of the transmission, it was definitely not that putting a new bushing in would hurt stumpcutter.buzzted Reading Time: 6 mins.

Feb 20, Here is a trick that may help, especially if you have a hydraulic press. Housing off, of course. Tail up, remove the seal. Place the INNER RACE salvaged from a T-5 Counter Shaft Bearing with the small side against the bushing. Put a large flat washer across the outer lip and press, or hammer the bushing deeper into the tail housing using the T.

Mar 04, 5, Posts. #2 Mar 4, It can be done as long as you have some kind of tool to push it back in over the output shaft. A special tool was made at one time to remove/install the bush, but I was unsuccessful in trying to locate it. I ended up pulling the tailshaft off and pressing it in.